February 25, 2018 | 1 King 19 | Two Lies
Two lies that ruin our lives.
1. ______ can never change. (Given up)
2. I can’t live with this. (Lost Hope)
• Past miracles don’t ensure present faith.
• Desperation can lead us back to God’s perspective. Let me take you on a journey about the past to bring you hope for the future.
•We hope when we rediscover God’s power. When we start doubting God we need to go to the empty tomb. If God has the power to raise Jesus from the dead he has the power to give us the strength we need to defeat our enemies.
• We grow in times of waiting and watching. God uses patience to help us with our transformation.
• We participate as we engage God’s resource. Participate in small groups, so you have a group of people to help you grow, who believe in faith and believe in you. So you’re not sitting on the curb waiting for Satan.
There are so many resources out there for you to connect and have a relationship with God. There is absolutely no better time than to connect with the Lord than RIGHT NOW!