February 18, 2018 |Ephesians 6: 10-20 |Prepared for Battle
1) accept that the battle is REAL!
• The enemy is sophisticated.
• A battle strategy is necessary.
2) acquire the protective gear. -Take the shield of faith because you never know when the devil will take an arrow to you.
3) access help to advance the mission
1. He disguised himself: Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.
2. Exploits strained relationships: In your anger do not sin. Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry and do not give the devil a foothold.
3. He attacks in unforgiveness: I have forgiven in the sight of Christ for your sake in order that Satan might not outwit you. For we are not unaware of his schemes.
4. He works in impure motives: how is it that Stan has filled your heart and that you have lied to the Holy Spirit
5. He attacks through bad reputations: have a good reputation with outsiders so that we will not fall into disgrace and into the devils trap.
Miscellaneous: Tell the truth all the time because it brings freedom. Righteousness protects the heart. When you live through the gospel you will find peaceful relationships. Through Jesus Christ we have grace. We can always extend love, peace, and grace because the Lord has done that for us. Simply live a godly life! When you do SATAN DOESN’T STAND A CHANCE!